Here’s the story:
1. On August 4, Google Checkout stopped their recurrent payments, therefore your payments were not sent to us until yesterday, September 14.
2. It seems that all the subscriptions that were delayed were charged together on September 14. For instance, if you had to be billed on August 8 and September 8, both your recurrences arrived on September 14.
3. Our system is built in such a way that only when we receive payments from your payment processor we activate your license for the next billing cycle. Due to this architecture and Google’s Payment system delay issue, your license was paused from the moment we should have received payments for the next billing cycle and they were re-issued on September 14.
4. As a result, there are some of you that were charged twice on September 14.
5. We will process full manual refund for one of the 2 transactions charged on September 14 based on user’s request.
So if you were billed twice on September 14, please write us at support[at]bannersnack[dot]com.