Here’s how the process of subscription payments works on SnackTools.com:
1. Choose a subscription that you want;
2. Then choose your payment processor (PayPal, Amazon, Google);
3. You are being redirected to your payment processor account where you will confirm your order/subscription;
4. On your next billing cycle (1 month/1 year) your payment processor initiates a payment to us;
5. Right after the payment gone through we receive the IPN (instant payment notification) on our servers;
6. Our servers automatically renew your license based on your subscription payment.
1. If you don’t have sufficient funds in your account it will not be able to initiate the payment. In this situation it will be delayed and the payment processor will try to initiate that payment asap.
2. If you cancel your subscription directly from your payment processor account, we will not receive your payments and will stop your license from working. When you choose to cancel the subscription from your SnackTools account, we actually send a merchant request to your processor to cancel your subscription.
3. If anything works wrong with the payment processor that you have chosen to use, and if we do not receive the due payment or IPN, we will not be able to renew your license.