Bannersnack gives you the power to create HTML5 animations with no coding skills required.
With the Magic Animator feature I’m presenting today, we’re going one step beyond because we managed to develop one of the most advanced animation features on the market.
Animating a visual is not necessarily a difficult thing to do, but it does have a learning curve.
You have to understand how the transition works, which elements to choose in the banners to slide in, bounce and then slide out, and other little details.
Ready-made, one-click animations
What if you could animate a banner in a single click?
What if you could use a bounce animation transition and apply it to all your layers?
What if you could create ten animated banners in less than five minutes and also have time to watch your Netflix show?
Now you can do all of these things, thanks to the Magic Animator Feature.
How does it work?
1. Log in to your Bannersnack account.
2. Click on Create New, then select the banner size you’d like to animate.
3. Browse our template gallery to find a design.
4. Select the template of your choice, then click on it.
5. Click on the icon that appears on the left-side menu where it says Animator.
6. After you do that, you’ll see that you have 11 animation presets you can choose from: Alpha, Bounce, Cross, Drop, Expand, Flip, Grow, Hit, Intersect, Joy, and Keynote.
7. Click on any of these animations to preview how your design looks when it’s animated and see the magic happens.
And there you have it. In a matter of seconds, you have a professional animated banner that you can use for social media or display advertising.
All that’s left for you to do is to save, download or embed your animated banner so you can launch your online animated banner campaign.
Why did we develop this feature?
Because we want you to do a better job, create awesome banners that will drive more clicks, and also save you more time by eliminating a lot of manual work.
That way, you can focus on other important tasks.
Have you tried the Magic Animator? If you haven’t, go ahead and do it. It will take you less than 30 seconds to see it in action.
Then, let us know what you think.