We thought a lot about what feature to launch next. But here at Bannersnack, you – our users, are part of our team! We like talking to you.We like knowing your opinions about our product and services and we always listen to your needs.
This is why we decided to prioritize working on this new feature we’re introducing to you today – uploading SVG. Many of you said that this was something that an app like ours should have. And you were right. So we moved this task to the top of our to-do list and implemented it ASAP. We know that speed matters and that switching apps is a waste of time. Why use other apps to change the color of your logo if you can do it in Bannersnack? This is how we’d like you to think from now on.
Why is it important to use SVG files?
- SVGs are everywhere nowadays and they are the industry’s standard in web design and online applications
- As much as you resize SVG files, they won’t change their quality
- Your graphics will always be sharp and pixel perfect
- Using SVG images and not JPG or PNG images will help you reduce the file size by up to 200%
- You can easily recolor and redesign your graphics
From now on you will be able to upload SVGs in Bannersnack. You can easily change the color of your visuals with our color editor.
- Upload the logo as an SVG file
- Click on it
- Change the color you want
If your SVG has no more than 12 colors we can extract them and show them in the the color panel so you will be able to modify each color and recolor an entire illustration / icon or artwork.
If you’re having issues with some of our fonts you can type and export the outlined text from Adobe Illustrator and upload it as an SVG to Bannersnack. In this way the font will have the quality you want, you can change the color of the font and you can play with the size in the banner ad. Basically, the font can behave like an SVG file! How cool is that?
We’ve also written an article with everything you need to know about SVG! Check it out!