First of all, why would you need a design collaboration tool? Well, many advertising teams face the challenge of juggling demanding briefs, tight deadlines and exigent clients. On the other side of the arena, companies of all sizes are trying to create marketing campaigns in-house, in an attempt to decrease delivery timings, errors, and budgets.
Whether you’re an agency or a company with a marketing department, you know the struggles.
Streamline Your Team’s Workflow & Boost Ads Production
Bannersnack helps thousands of companies and agencies change the way they create and produce ads by providing an all-in-one online design collaboration tool.
With the possibility to create large scale advertising campaigns and remote collaboration, Bannersnack is the go-to advertising software for companies of all sizes and industries, agencies and freelance professionals across the world.
“Prior to Bannersnack, we were only making static ads in Photoshop. Bannersnack has opened up a whole new way we can serve our customers and give them better-performing ads.
Since we’re on a team account we’re able to all see and edit ads that are made from anyone on our team rather than having individual accounts. As a manager, I’m also able to see who made which ads and give credit to the appropriate person who made them or track down who made the latest revisions to them.” Laura C., Creative Manager
What is a design collaboration platform?
A design collaboration platform allows teams of multiple users to design, edit, share projects and assets, communicate and analyze results, inside the same application. Remote collaboration is possible because a design collaboration platform is fully web-based, allowing teams spanning many continents and markets to work together effectively.
As the name suggests, Bannersnack is an online design tool that enables teams to collaborate on designs at every step of the creation process and work remotely, from every corner of the globe.
Because it’s a cloud-based application, you can work online, wherever you are, as long as you have access to a computer. Also, you can store all of your brand assets and design elements, as well as design projects. Everything you own and work on is completely shareable with your team, so anyone can take over, comment or leave feedback. At the same time, your design elements like fonts, graphics, pictures, color codes are available to all of your team members for use.
A creative management platform will help you to accelerate your ad production flow, communicate efficiently with your team on feedback and monitor and optimize your ads.
Who can use this design software?
Bannersnack is great for anyone who needs to create outstanding designs (companies, agencies, and freelancers), but it’s been optimized to provide smart solutions to teams who produce large scale campaigns and function remotely.
Here are a few categories of professionals who can make use of Bannersnack:
- Designers – can generate sets of ads (20+) fast and easy. Also, the animations tool allow designers to skip the coding part and design outstanding HTML5 animated ads that meet the latest industry standards.
- Marketers – can supervise the design process and get involved by editing banners and leave valuable comments. The drag & drop editor is extremely simple to use, so marketers don’t need design skills to be able to make amendments themselves.
- Advertisers – can create large scale ad campaigns faster than using conventional design software, thus improving production timing.
We offer many team plans options, so you may want to have a look at our team pricing plans to see which one suits your business.
In short, there’s a plan for small teams with up to 3 members, medium teams with up to 6 members, large teams with up to 10 members, and there’s also the possibility to get a custom plan in case your team has more than 10 members.
The benefits of working with a design collaboration tool:
1. Collaborative design
We see online design as a collaborative effort of the whole team, rather than as the isolated work of an individual.
Bannersnack’s editor is, without a doubt, an amazing tool for collaboration. It’s got all the features you need to create static and code-free animated ads, a clean interface and an intuitive menu.
The editor has been designed to incorporate complex features but to provide an extremely accessible experience to anyone, no matter the level of design skills or experience. Which makes it easy to use by anyone, be that professional designers or marketers.
And because Bannersnack is essentially a collaboration platform, any team member can access his colleagues’ designs, view and edit them at any given time.
2. Streamlined workflow
All businesses need an effective production process. Yours too. With Bannersnack, you can produce sets of ads for all of your media purposes and placements in a few simple clicks.
Large scale ad production with Banner Generator – This revolutionary tool was created to help companies and agencies to create display ads campaigns fast and easy. Using this tool you can create sets of 20+ banners in an instant. Animated banners too!
Watch part II of the Banner Generator presentation.
Resize your layouts for all your media purposes in a click with the Smart Resize tool – Resizing your designs for various placements and platforms is time-consuming. Using Bannersnack’s Smart Resize tool you can resize a layout with a single click in a set of 50+ banners of all sizes and formats.
This smart scaling tool will multiply your design and distribute the elements perfectly within the various layouts, without the need for you to intervene.
3. Collaborate & communicate inside the platform
Bannersnack is a design collaboration software that enables teams of all sizes around the world to work together on projects through a set of collaboration tools for business.
- Multiple team members – Sign up for a team plan and work together with your team to create flawless designs. Bannersnack offers subscriptions to teams starting from 3 members up to…well, you decide.
- Shared workspaces – In Bannersnack, you can set up individual workspaces for each of your projects and clients to keep your work organized. All of your workspaces are completely accessible to your teammates to view and edit. Thus, any member can see and edit the designs you’ve made and contribute to getting a better result.
- Shared libraries – Each member gets to have a Library where he can store images, templates and brand assets like fonts and color palettes. These libraries are also accessible for anyone in the team to add or remove elements.
- Instant online feedback through a shared link – Your team can communicate on designs in real time and approve them remotely. This feature is especially great for companies with remote employees or collaborators, and for large companies that operate across the globe on multiple markets. This feature takes the burden off your shoulders and puts an end to the tedious back and forth process of obtaining feedback and approval through emails.
- Status labels allow you to keep track of your projects – There’s no need for you to use another complementary project management tool to keep track of your projects. In Bannersnack, you can add status labels to your (or others) designs which allows everyone to get a bird’s eye view over the projects. This allows a fluid project workflow at all times. Anyone interested in the stage of a specific project can check the status labels and make changes as the progress changes.
4. Brand consistency
Because Bannersnack is a web-based design platform, all of your actions will be performed online. But, that doesn’t mean you have to keep all of your design elements and brand assets stored elsewhere on the web, or worse, in your computer.
You get endless storage space within the platform to stock your images, templates, fonts and color palettes.
You can store them in your Library and access them whenever you work on your projects. Your colleagues can access them too. Thus, you’ll always have your brand’s assets close-by and avoid using similar substitutes that would otherwise compromise your brand image.
5. Translation tools for businesses that cover multiple markets
If your business operates on multiple markets across the globe and you need large scale campaigns in various languages, Bannersnack can help you to translate all your banners in a simple click.
Our Translate feature allows you to easily convert your texts to over 100 languages.
All you have to do is to select the languages you want and click Translate. That simple! You can also edit and change the translations if you want to make amendments.
6. Full access to Bannersnack’s in-app content
Bannersnack’s team plans for business come with a generous content offer, including templates, stock images, animation effects, and downloadable file types.
- Thousands of ready-made static and animated templates covering all industries, sale seasons and holidays & events.
- Stock photos library – 2 million+ professional free stock images
- HTML5 preset transitions
- All types of file formats available for download: static file types ( JPG, PNG, GIF) and animated file formats (GIFS, MP4, HTML5, AMP HTML)
7. Co-monitor the performance of ads and plan to optimize performance
Our collaboration platform provides you with a full set of analytics tools to track your ads performance in real-time and as far as one year back.
Bannersnack tracks ads that have been embedded to websites anywhere across the web.
So anyone in your team, be that the marketing manager or a designer, can access the analytics section and collect valuable information about your ads such as views, click, click-through rates, users’ locations, and devices.
This allows your team to understand how your ads perform and how users react. It enables you to further optimize your designs and messages to get a better response rate.
8. Priority support, dedicated account manager & help center
Team Plans get special treatment here, at Bannersnack.
The moment you sign up for a Team Plan (or upgrade an existing individual plan) you will be assigned a dedicated support account manager who will answer all of your questions concerning the app or your billing information.
Plus, anyone in your team will have priority whenever they contact our live support.
Also, you can always expand your knowledge on the app, by accessing our extended Help Center.
Level up your business with a design collaboration software!
So many reasons to use an online design collaboration tool, isn’t it? A web-based design platform will not only help you to keep your team together but it will also provide you with top-notch collaboration tools to speed up your workflow, increase your production volume and ultimately, return on investment.
If you’d like to give it a try with Bannesnack, have a look at our Team Plans or, contact us to discuss a personalized plan.
Illustration by Anita Molnar