Now that you can export the banners you created with BannerSnack to SWF files, you might want to play them independently of your browser.
The first thing you can think of is to download Adobe Flash Player. But since you used BannerSnack, that means you already have the flash player installed. However Adobe Flash Player won’t solve your problem, as it still uses a browser to play SWF files, and you need a player that would play the SWFs independently, right?
Don’t search for “adobe swf player” as you will get this page. Dead end.
However, Adobe has indeed such a SWF player, but, for our confusion (I had to ask my workmates from the flash department where can I find it), it is rather hard to find. It’s called Adobe Flash Player Projector Content Debugger (oh…) or Adobe Standalone Flash Player.
You can download it here for Windows 10 and Mac:
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 – Release date 04/10/2018 (422 MB)
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 – Release date 03/13/2018 (405 MB)
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 – Release date 02/06/2018 (408 MB)
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 – Release date 01/09/2018 (406 MB)
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (Win Firefox and Mac) – Release date 9/9/2014 (132 MB)
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (Win IE only) – Release date 9/9/2014 (33.78 MB)
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Mac only) – Release date 4/16/2014 (44.67 MB)
There you go! Now you can play your SWF files as easily as viewing a GIF file.
*Disclaimer: We decided that we’ll be focusing on developing more HTML5 features and disconnect the Flash editor. Find more info about this here. Please feel free to contact us if you need further information or have any queries about our product.
*This article was updated on 20.06.2018
Dreamstime | 117967478
Get industry news, studies, how-to articles, exclusive Bannersnack offers and product updates every other week.